Sunday 22 May 2016

Cheese Society- The Cheese Ball Poster









Facebook Inforamtion:

It's the final event of the year and a goodbye to the presidents Hollie Webb and Aimee Parker and a big hello to the new presidents Emma Knowles and Megan Ojari! Come along to the cheese ball where you can party your panties off and eat so much cheese you will become a human cheese ball!

This is the final poster I will ever create for the Cheese Society, I want to make it eye catching bold and quite simple. I wanted to use the cheese ball I created for the leaflet and transfer it to a poster as when people pick up a leaflet they can automatically relate it to the poster. I experimented with a few poster variations before creating the final, at first I wanted the cheese ball to be more of a disco ball however after experimentation with this I think it looked more like a wrecking ball. I showed some people the poster design for feedback in the stages of it being quite white and they said they wanted to see more colour to make it more eye catching, after developing I went with a blue stripy background and the information at the top of the poster like the rest of the posters I have designed to keep it constant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment